Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wilson Point Park



Today we went on a play date with our friends Sierra and Savannah and discovered an awesome new place (to us any way), Wilson Point Park!



Blake enjoyed the slides the most! He nearly gave me a heart attack when he climbed to top of a "big kid" slide by himself and came whizzing down. This is the same boy who a few weeks ago wouldn't go down a little kid slide if I didn't stand at the bottom to catch him. I'm not sure how I feel about this sudden wild streak!


Caleb tried to learn how to swing by himself, but in the end his friend Sierra pushed him!


There was a cool airplane or shark. I am not sure what it was exactly!



My favorite part was the board walk on the water. Though smaller, it reminds me a lot of the Promenade in Havre de Grace. It was good exercise for Blake who ran the entire thing.


Of course competitive Caleb (I think this should be his new nickname) created a "slide race."



Wilson Point Park is located in Middle River just off of Eastern Avenue near Martin State Airport. You turn right onto Wilson Point Road (the same road as the Middle River Post Office) and then turn right onto Beech Drive. I plan to go back soon for a picnic dinner on the water. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment