Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Instant Answer to Prayer

I have recently grown VERY worried about Blake. He's 18 months old, wasn't walking, and wasn't saying as many words as I thought he should be. I was ready to discuss it with the pediatrician at next week's checkup to see if I should look into getting him special services. This was a hard realization for me to make and accept. I am ultra sensitive about him because of the issues he had during pregnancy and the holes that still remain in his skull as a result of these issues.

I did the best thing I could think of when I came to this realization last week and I prayed hard! Out of nowhere, in the last 24-48 hours he has been saying a ton of new words (go, stop, bad, whoa, uh oh). Then tonight I nearly lost it when he went from my boy that would only crawl or walk around holding furniture to a boy that could run! While we were at the library he just took off! I was so happy I almost cried! What is even better is that I had my digital camera on me to catch the moment! You can watch the video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPK14Keq3Q

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment