Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies & Cookie Dough Scoopers!

I tried this recipe for Strawberry White Chocolate Chip cookies from Shawna's blog Nuts to You (http://shawnahenry.blogspot.com/). I love strawberries and I love anything with white chocolate, so it seemed like the perfect combination. It was extremely simple. There are only 4 ingredients and it took less than 5 minutes to get them in the oven. Blakey and Caleb love them and so do I!
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 box of strawberry cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
3/4 cup white chocolate chips

Mix ingredients, scoop onto cookie sheets (I only use airbake sheets when baking cookies), bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.

Super easy!
On a random side note, do you know that there is such a thing as a cookie dough scooper? My mother in law got me one for my birthday several years ago and I LOVE it! It makes the process of putting cookie dough on a cookie sheet quick and precise. All of the cookies wind up being the same size. Before the kitchen doo dad I had problems with my cookies being different sizes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to make these, they look so good! And that cookie scoop, how awesome is that? Precise too! Love it! I may have to invest in one of those. Hopefully they have them at Target or Wal-Mart. Thanks again for a great recipe!

    ReplyDelete