Friday, June 10, 2011

Ranch Pork Chops



Our new lifestyle means no more fast food Fridays! Everyone keeps asking me, "What are you eating?" Well above is an example! I had planned to make pork chops for dinner tonight and as I was watching television this afternoon Hidden Valley had a commercial about using their dry ranch mix with pork chops. I figured it was a sign and gave it a try! I am glad I did, it was FABULOUS! It is almost so easy that I am embarrassed to post it, but it is really tasty!

Original Ranch Pork Chops

1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Salt and pepper
4 boneless pork chops

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour seasoning into a bowl. Lightly season each side of the pork chop. Bake for 20 minutes flipping halfway.

I told you it was so easy it is embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment