Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yogi Castle!

I have found my new summer addiction!

A Yogi Castle has just opened in Nottingham Square by the White Marsh Target! Until today I had never been.

It is unlike any other ice cream/frozen yogurt joint I have ever been to in my life. There are 16 soft serve machines/flavors. You make your own bowl/cup. You can mix flavors or stick to just one.



After you make your cup you then put on your own toppings. From fruits I've never heard of to white chocolate chips they have all bases covered.



I wasn't the only one that fell madly in love with this place! Here are Blake and Caleb with the red velvet cake frozen yogurt we had. At 50 cents an ounce it is very reasonable.


How does this fit into my current diet plan you ask? First, it is frozen YOGURT. Second, since you make your own cup you can control the portion size. I had a very small amount and enjoyed every second. Visit www.yogicastle.com for more information including nutritional info.






No comments:

Post a Comment