Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wise Avenue Train Garden in Dundalk


Tonight we visited the Wise Avenue Train Garden in Dundalk. It's been a solid family tradition since I was an infant and I am excited to pass it on to my boys. This year was the most fun we've ever had as both boys were both into it and excited! Above is a picture of Blake with his Mom Mom Ament. She was a much appreciated pair of extra hands.


Caleb couldn't stop pointing at the different displays. His favorite of the evening (not shocking for a 5 year old boy) was the detailed model of the Dundalk Poop Plant. He couldn't control his giggling.


I know my Mom has similar pictures of me that I would love to pull out.



The display alternates between day and night and both are just as beautiful. There are so many tiny details that it would be impossible to find them all. If you haven't been you really should go! Located at 214 Wise Avenue at Dundalk the train garden will be open through January 8th. Admission is a very affordable $1 with children under 7 free. Visit their website www.wavfc.com for detailed information!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Wise Avenue Train Garden! The fact that your son's favorite part is the Poop Plant is hilarious!! Gotta love those Madonna Boobs!

    ReplyDelete