Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Feeding Hokey Pokey!

We have started feeding Blake cereal from a spoon this week. It's hilarious! I put the food in, he spits it back out and laughs, repeat about 10 times! I can't believe how quickly time is flying and that we are already to another milestone like this!

Summer vacation officially began last Friday at 12:15, but it hasn't really felt like it yet. On Monday and Tuesday I went to school to clean out book rooms. It wouldn't have been so bad except the AC was turned off due to construction. I get a strange joy out of throwing things away and organizing, so in a sick way I suppose I enjoyed it. Tomorrow it's off to the Hilton BWI for the annual MIBR (Maryland Institute of Beginning Reading) conference. Last year the speaker was terrible and I was out of there by lunch. I'm hoping they have someone good this time!

Even if I do have to work a little, I enjoy the slower pace in the summer. I love being at home with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment