Monday, June 1, 2009

Dutch Wonderland=Dutch Wonderful

This weekend I finally convinced Jason that we should spring for Dutch Wonderland season passes. I love taking the kids there. It's clean in every aspect! Which is hard to find these days! In 3 visits it will pay for itself. We've already been twice as in my excitement to have season passes I convinced Jason take us up on Saturday AND Sunday. Caleb has turned into quite the daredevil. Last year he was scared of everything, this year he ran from ride to ride. Since we can't quite afford to take a big vacation this summer I look forward to our fun trips to Dutch Wonderland as a family.
Blake on the monorail with Daddy... his shirt says, "Who you callin' crabby?"

Caleb holding "Duke the Dragon" on the monorailWe swung by Chocolate World in Hershey to take the free chocolate factory tour. Parking is also free if you're in and out within two hours, which is very easy to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment