Friday, February 5, 2010

My Baby is Turning 4!

On February 6th, 2006 at 5:21 p.m. my entire world changed when my Caleb was born. He has been such a blessing and I thank God for him every day (even on challenging days!). I can hardly believe that only 4 years ago he was this tiny. Everyone says to treasure every minute because they go by so fast. I feel like I've barely blinked!
Caleb's 1st birthday party eating the traditional Weidinger birthday cake!
Caleb's second, 2nd birthday party.
Caleb's 3rd birthday party!
Tomorrow we will celebrate his 4th birthday! A historical blizzard is coming through, but not even that will ruin our joy. We've had to reschedule his Chuck E Cheese party, but in some ways this may be his most memorable birthday. We have an entire day with just us and him. We're going to devote 100% of our attention to doing whatever he wants. We will post about our day of celebration soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment