Wednesday, May 11, 2011

COLD Wheels!

This afternoon we celebrated 3 days of Blake not biting by pulling out a new toy I had held out from Christmas. The boys are blessed (or spoiled depending on your prerogative) beyond belief on Christmas. It's overwhelming, so I usually hold back several toys to pull out throughout the year. It was Christmas in May today when I pulled out a new Hot Wheels set! It involves water so I figured it would be best as an outside toy to use when warm weather arrived. It took me nearly 45 minutes to put it together! I am not technically inclined! It's a pretty fun toy though as you put ice water in certain areas and warm water in others and as the cars pass through they change colors!


This is the car in it's yellow state before being shot through a tunnel of icy water.


The car is now a dark red and Caleb sprays and spins it with warm water.



Blake threw in a hug for his big brother. So cute!




My beautiful baby Blake! I am so happy that he hasn't bitten at daycare this week and I hope it continues. Here's to many fun spring and summer afternoons!








No comments:

Post a Comment