Friday, March 12, 2010

Blake is 1!


I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much on here! The biggest news in the last few weeks is that Blake turned 1! It was a bittersweet day for me. I know we aren't having any more children so I get said at every milestone.
On Blake's actual birthday, February 25th I took off work and spent the day with him. We played and I didn't let anything like the internet or work distract me. The night before immediate family got together at Pizza John's. We let him have a birthday cake, but he was more interested in chewing the plate!
His birthday party was held on March 7th at the Harewood Community Center. It's this cute little hall right on the Chesapeake Bay. The weather was beautiful and so was the view. The kids got to spend the party playing outside. There was more delicious food than I think I've ever seen in my life. It's amazing what happens when everyone brings something! Blake tore into his cake this time. He had it in his hair, ear, and nose.
These kids are growing up too fast! Time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment