Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend Part 2

I know I'm a bit behind... but life has been busy! I wanted to post the rest of our Mother's Day fun! I couldn't post our Mother's Day project for the Grandmoms until after I gave it to them... my Mom is on facebook and I feared she might actually figure out how to use it!
We made garden stepping stones for both Grandmoms. I bought cute handprint kits at the AC Moore in White Marsh. Caleb did a nice job with pushing his hand in just right. Blake just wanted to squish the clay in his hands though, so his turned out to be more of a fist print than a handprint!
I thought the finished product turned out nice!


On Mother's Day we decided to have both families over to our house for lasagna. This way neither of our Mom's had to worry too much about cooking, cleaning, etc. The funniest moment of the day was when the Grandmoms gave each other a gift... the same exact thing! They bought the same flower in the same color! Hilarious!
Jason went out of his way to recover from last year (long story) and it was a beautiful day! He gave me color coded index cards for chores that I want done around the house, too fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment