Monday, July 6, 2009

Ice Cream Cake

This ice cream cake is a hit every time I take it to a party! It couldn't be easier!
Ice Cream Cake
Ingredients:
1 large box of ice cream sandwiches (or 2 small boxes)
1 container of cool whip (the smaller containers will do)
1 jar of hot fudge (I use the Hershey's brand usually... do not buy the kind in the bottle)
1 jar of caramel (Again, I use the Hershey's brand... do not buy the kind in the squeeze bottle)
1 package of chocolate Heath bit (usually in the baking aisle by chocolate chips)
Arrange ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. I usually have to cut some in half vertically and horizontally to make them fit just right. Heat fudge and caramel in the jar in the microwave for 30 seconds each. Drizzle some of the fudge and caramel on top of the ice cream sandwiches (about 1/3-1/2 of the jar). Sprinkle some of the heath bits (about 1/3-1/2 of the bag). Spread cool whip on top. Finally, drizzle fudge and caramel again. Sprinkle remaining heath bits. Freeze at least 1-2 hours before serving or it will be soupy.
Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions, but again it couldn't be any easier!

2 comments:

  1. That sound amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhh it is toooo delicious and does not currently fit into my "new lifestyle!" I don't want to call it a diet because I can't go off of it this time!

    ReplyDelete