Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trader Joe's= Yummy!



I have recently been "changing my lifestyle." I don't want to call it a diet, because that would implicate that I can go back off of it! I have lost 8 pounds in little over 2 weeks. We went to Trader Joe's grocery store last weekend in search of some delicious, healthy (those two words don't usually go together, lol) food. We bought 3 bags of premade pizza dough (only 99 cents each). I had wheat, Caleb had regular, and Jason had garlic herb. The best part was that we got to play with our food before we ate it!

Daddy and Caleb spreading the dough out.Caleb decorating his pizza!

Caleb isn't too happy about the healthy changes, but he'll get hungry eventually! If any one has any healthy recipes to share, I'd love it!



3 comments:

  1. There is an excellent book called Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon about healthy eating. The front is full of information about what is wrong with our diets today and why people were so much healthier before. I would love to implement it, but my husband isn't quite as gung-ho about this as I am:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie EshenbaughAugust 6, 2009 at 6:25 AM

    Here is a link that I've used quite a bit. There are some great pointers on there. So check it out if you're interested in knowing some tips and tricks to losing weight.
    http://www.iloveindia.com/fitness/weight-loss/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas ladies! I've been getting a lot of suggestions and it is very helpful on this journey!

    ReplyDelete