Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kahlua Dip and Cookies


Tonight I am headed to a teacher friend's house for wine, cheese, and desserts. I figured that Kahlua dip would fit right in! My cousin Karen made this at Christmas time and I have taken it to several parties since. It is always a big hit!

Kahlua Dip and Cookies

Ingredients:
1 container of cool whip (small container)
1 package of cream cheese
1 bag of milk chocolate chips
Vanilla extract
Kahlua
Chocolate "Teddy Grahams"

Blend cool whip and cream cheese until combined well. Add vanilla extract and kahlua to taste. Blend again. Fold in milk chocolate chips. Refrigerate until firm (2-3 hours). Serve with chocolate teddy grahams for dipping.

Ideas I have for modifying: light cool whip, light cream cheese, maybe Hershey's chocolate syrup in place of the Kahlua?

2 comments:

  1. The playground is in Long's Park. It is a lot of fun. We are actually hopefully going to the playground in Hershey this weekend. My aunt lives in Hershey and we are staying with her one night while Joel is away and I am hoping to take the girls there. We will also be going to Chocolate World:)

    We haven't actually been coming down to Balitmore that much. Jayne and Jason have been coming up here a lot! I don't mind:) I am not really a fan of taking long car rides with two little girls and a dog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy car rides for some crazy reason! I think it is because Caleb is stuck in one place and can't get into too much trouble, lol! Let me know how Cocoa Castle is! We come to Lancaster about 2 times a month to get use out of our Dutch Wonderland season passes and it wouldn't be too far out of the way if it is good! Have you gone to the Hands On House in Lancaster? That was another place I was considering stopping at.

    ReplyDelete