Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Next Food Network Star?




My three year old son Caleb LOVES to bake! Today he helped me make muffins. He wanted to do everything from spraying the cupcake liners with pam spray to adding the water. His favorite toy is his kitchen. I had a hard time finding a "masculine" kitchen that wasn't pink or covered with "Dora the Explorer."
We have had a great day at home today. We went swimming in the kiddie pool, played in the sandbox, fingerpainted, read books, watched Sesame Street, etc. I love my summer days at home!
We are getting ready for a fun 4th of July weekend! We're going to Dutch Wonderland's waterpark, the Shady Maple, and the Christmas Tree Shoppe (I'll have to post about this store some time soon) tomorrow. On Saturday we are going to my cousin's for swimming during the day and then to my future sister in law's at night. From my future sister in law's (her parents' house is on the bay) you can see Dundalk fireworks to the left, Inner Harbor fireworks to the left, and then the boys put off illegal fireworks. I hope everyone has a great weekend! We're so lucky to live in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment