Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baptism Preparations!

Tomorrow is Blake's baptism at St. Matthew's. I have a million things to do and yet I am sitting here blogging. I am trying to be fair and do everything for Blake's baptism that I did for Caleb's.

Last night I made favors. This was my second frustrating experience with a Wilton brand favor kit. The paper that they provide is not flat and jammed 3 different printers that I tried! Not all of the favors have tags due to technical difficulties, but it's the thought that counts!


I also made chocolates from molds. Since you can microwave the wafers to melt them they are insanely easy! Give it a try!


My favorite mold is the bible with cross. The picture doesn't do it justice! I also did praying hands, doves, and crosses with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment