Monday, May 4, 2009

VOTE OR DIE


Okay, so maybe the title of this blog is a little dramatic. I love American Idol, in fact I am borderline OCD when it comes to this show. It's my one guilty pleasure that I can't let go of no matter how busy my life gets (and trust me I have given up a lot of guilty pleasures in the last year).


Last week I was shocked when Adam Lambert was in the bottom 3. I think he's incredibly unique, much better than the other contestants and their sob stories or young age. Usually I vote 5 times for my favorite every week. Last week I did not do this, so maybe its my fault? (:::Sarcasm:::) Any way, pick up your phone tomorrow night and vote! I am personally going to vote 10 times to compensate for last week's laziness (or exhaustion which resulted in my falling asleep and having to watch the majority of the show on TIVO the next day... even OCD can't fix the exhaustion of working full time, being a full time mom that has to wake up in the middle of the night to feed a newborn, trying to keep a clean house, etc., etc). VOTE FOR ADAM.


No comments:

Post a Comment