Sunday, May 3, 2009

"That's what I love about Sunday"

Oh what a day! We got the kids dressed nicely and ready for church only to find out that the road into the area where church is was closed! Apparently there was some type of major accident that caused power lines to fall on the road. I'm not complaining too much though, at least I wasn't the person in the accident!


After we turned around we headed to the Michael's craft store in White Marsh. I had two 40% off coupons that I wanted to use to get favors for Blake's baptism. Once at the register I found out that the favors were already on sale and I couldn't use the coupons. Even though they were on sale, they were a lot more expensive than they would be with the coupon. I'll try again next weekend.


I'm always looking for ways to save time since I don't have enough of it. One positive about having two boys is that it's okay to throw them into the bathtub together. Last night we tried this for the first time:

It went pretty well and I think we will make this part of our daily routine. I hope everyone has a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment