Saturday, May 2, 2009

Haven't you heard three is the new two???

I always kept a diary as a teenager but just haven't had the time as an adult. I figured I would try to keep a blog so that one day I can look back at this period and laugh.

Some times I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry as a Mom to a crazy toddler and newborn baby. Caleb has been completely nutty lately. My Mom just laughs and says that it is payback for all of the things I apparently did when I was two and three years old! (Emptying a giant container of powder in my room, knocking a lamp through a window on the day they were moving, etc.)

This week's biggest toddler event was when Caleb went to wash his hands in the bathroom and decided to shove as much toilet paper in the drain and piping as possible! I only took my eyes off of him for thirty seconds, I promise! Jason had to go buy a special tool and take the pipes apart to get it all out. Caleb had the most mischevious face ever when I caught him!

Last weekend we took the boys to Strasburg, PA, for a ride on the train. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. Caleb kept shouting, "All aboard!" After wards we had a nice picnic. I love that area of the world. If I ever can I would love to move to amish country!

This weekend I am spending a quiet weekend at home with the kids. It's nice to hold Blake for a few hours, watch television, and play on the computer. I've beeng getting things together for Blake's baptism that is on Memorial Day weekend. His invitations are ready for the mail and I've started a picnic fare menu.


Well I must go... Caleb is supposed to be napping but I just heard something crash in his room! Not good! I hope everyone else is having a great weekend too!
Me and the boys at the Strasburg Railroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment