Monday, May 11, 2009

I decided to experiment in the kitchen and make my own chicken alfredo lasagna recipe tonight. It turned out pretty good!


Chicken Alfredo Lasagna

1 package precooked lasagna noodles

1 lb cooked, cubed chicken

2 jars alfredo sauce

Shredded mozzarella to taste

1 small bag of peas and carrots

Start with a layer of alfredo sauce, chicken, veggies, and mozzarella in a 9 x9 pan. Cover with lasagna noodles. Repeat twice (top layer should be sauce, chicken, veggies, and mozzarella). Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes with foil and then 15 minutes without foil. Allow lasagna to cool for 10 minutes so that it can set.

As I thought of ideas to make this better I thought adding shrimp and a small amount of ricotta cheese might help!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy, but I don't think Joel would eat it. Well, I know he wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Joel is funny about food. What types of food doesn't he like?

    ReplyDelete